Before selling your home, before you start making repairs or marking dates on your calendar for an open house, it’s smart to prepare a home selling plan.
Step 1: Plan and Prepare to Sell
– The longer a home is on the market, the less attractive it is to potential buyers. The best home selling strategies are to price it right, prepare it for listing, and attract the home buyer who will offer the highest dollar in record time.
Step 2: What is Your Home Worth
– Every owner wants the absolute best price and terms. Several factors will determine how much you can get for your home. The idea is to maximize your price with the best terms during the time your home is being marketed.
– All property has a price and sometimes more than one. There is the price you would like to get, the value the buyer is willing to offer and a middle point which can result in a sale. prices are a product of supply and demand. It is important to be realistic in the pricing.
Step 3: Marketing Your Home
– Marketing is the key to success! Each home is unique and the marketing will be determined at the time of the listing appointment.
– The greater the exposure, the greater chance you have to sell in a reasonable time for the best price.
Step 4: Sell it!
– We will need to carefully review all offers and consider the options to determine whether an offer is acceptable to you. You will have the choice to reject the offer, counter the offer or accept the offer.
– This step typically involves some compromises by both sides.
Step 5 : Closing your Home
– A sales agreement sets the sales price but also starts a series of terms and conditions that must be completed.